Arctic Steel Raw Sea Water Strainers
STRENGTH - RELIABILITY - PERFORMANCE
Designed in Australia, Arctic Steel strainers recognise the importance of providing a strong flow of clean cooling water to marine engine heat exchangers and at the same time ensuring your valuable engine is being protected with a robust strainer that won’t crack or fail in its design.
See below for more specifications on our new redesigned range or download the PDF brochure.
- Manufactured from the
highest quality 316 stainless steel, this robust strainer is subject to strict quality control, with the foundry meeting AISI specifications
and ISO approvals.
- Better corrosion resistance: All our strainers undergo an
electro polish process, which provides a chromium rich oxide film, giving them a unique
- No welding to corrode – one piece investment cast strainers.
- 5 point secure tie down with silicone sealing gasket.
- 10mm swing down eye bolts to eliminate the risk of losing nuts
into the bilge.
- Rugged ABS basket provides high strength and rubbery toughness
for impact resistance.
- A stainless steel basket is available for finer screening. (not standard)
- Clear poly carbonate lid option.
- Cast anode mounting point allows connection to your anode
system, reducing the effects of electrolysis.
- Range from 1” to 6”. Thread available in BSP or NPT.
- Also available - 1.5” Header Tank/Strainer – designed for air
conditioning and generator units. Suitable for non self
- Designed for superior flow and straining qualities. The inherent
swirl action quickly scavenges air from the unit and
provides a larger used area on the ABS basket.
Product Warranty (applies to all Arctic Steel Products)